Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Zeolite Bio Ceramic Ball are formulated with quality zeolite minerals, kaolin and multi-functional ceramic materials. to be heated in the temperatures of 650 ℃ in the stove. The balls have excellent adsorption, purification and catalyst properties.
1. Ion exchange. Zeolite ceramic balls soaked in water, the water into the zeolite channels, cations can be dissolved in them. The cations in the water can ion exchange with the cations that are dissociated from the zeolite which can remove heavy metal elements from wastewater.
2. Adsorption. Microporous of Zeolite ceramic ball evenly distributed and with molecular sieve characteristics. The adsorption force of the zeolite ceramic ball is particularly strong due to the addition of the electrostatic force and the electrostatic force. It is precisely because of the electrostatic force, the zeolite has the preferential adsorption effect on the polar, unsaturated and polarizable molecules.
1. Softened hard water. Zeolite ceramic ball due to its own structure and imbalance of the coordination of the key to determine its use as a cation exchanger.
2. Reduce the fluorine content Advantages of zeolite ceramic ball to remove fluoride: It can remove fluoride effectively from different different content of raw water, so that after treatment of water clarity, transparency, fluoride to meet the national drinking water standards.
3. Removal of heavy metal ions: zeolite ceramic ball surface can also form hydrated oxide coating, the surface was negative that is more conducive to complex adsorption of heavy metal ions. The removal efficiency of Pb2 +, Cd2 +, Cu2 +, Zn2 +, Ni2 +, Cr2 + in water is better.
4. Elimination of radioactive substances in water: To use zeolite ceramic ball ion exchange performance can eliminate the radioactive 137Cs and 90Sr, the radioactive ions long fixed in the lattice. Zeolite has a greater exchange capacity and good purifying effect on the major radionuclides in wastewater.
5. Adsorption capacity of organic pollutants: Zeolite ceramic ball with polar ion exchange which easy to adsorb unsaturated and polar organic matter. Small molecules of polar organic matter, dichloromethane, chloroform, trichloroethane, tetrachloroethane, tribromomethane are polar small molecules or smaller molecules of organic matter, are zeolite ceramic ball is easy to adsorb the column.
6. Elimination of ammonia in wastewater: To use of zeolite ceramic ball for ion exchange, after treatment of water ammonia nitrogen removal rate can reach above 95%. Zeolite ceramic balls removal of ammonia nitrogen is the use of its cationic selective exchange capacity and can reproduce the characteristics.
Packing and shipping: