Payment & Shipping Terms:
1. Chemical property:
2. Physical Properties:
|280||1.6||45°-75°||Less than 1%||1%||
3. Mica's main advantages are perfect insulativity and heat resistance:
(1) If mica's thickness reaches 0.015mm, its average breakdown voltage would be 2.0-5.7kV, puncture strength would be 133-407KV/mm.
(2) When mica is heated by temperature of 100-600°C, its elasticity and surface properties will not change.
4. Main application:
(1) Used in decorating, paint and coating.
(2) Mica powder is the basic raw material for mica ceramics products.
(3) It can be used in fire-fighting dry powder, protecting layer of welding rods, conducting wires and electric cables.
(4) It can be taken as a filler, shelter, lubricating substance, drawing of patterns in plastics, rubber, asbestos products and sealing materials. It can also be used as a filler in degreasing agent of cosmetics, in insulating materials of high-frequent electric waves and acid-durable products. It can be used as coating in models of forcasting metal, the brightening material in aluminium and paint in electroplating bath.